Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kell on earth






Bye bye the City, hello spin offs!! I am sad to say goodbye to the City, i will miss the ever on going KAT-OFF between Olivia and Erin from Elle, whitney's hair and Kelly Kutrone's well, everything about Kelly....BUT fear not, she has got her own show called Kell on earth! Hurrah!! But when ca we get our greedy mitts on it? That's some information I just can't find. It's already airing in the states....if anyone knows the answer to this let me know, but for now I have the clip below! Olivia has also stated this week that she is currently filing her own show as well.....as long as she's doing some poor hard working souls head in to the point they loose it slightly and start plotting against her- i'll be happy!


1 comment:

  1. Oh I need to know when this is coming. I love the second picture. Whitney looks like such a ray of sunshine next to Kelly.

    ReplyDelete